JOB POSITION INFORMATION
FULL STACK ENGINEERPurpose
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to create RESTful APIs that deploy machine learning models.
- Implement CRUD RESTful APIs in Python and Flask.
- Create Frontend SPAs in Vue.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Manage servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Code back-office systems and processes, while understanding real Business Problems.
- Participate in internal R&D projects as a programmer or lead-programmer.
At e-On Integration we believe that our most valuable asset is our people. They possess great expertise, each one at their own area. Amongst us we combine many years of actual experience with precious exposure in solving business problems, re-engineering business processes, automating procedures, streamlining operations for a significant number of companies in various industries.Requirements
Since 1999 that we were founded we have been developing innovative solutions to help our customers achieve better bottom line results by utilizing the full extent of state-of-the-art information technologies and communications.
We now venture into innovative projects of AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics, while maintaining and enhancing our presence in the existing portfolio of Products and Services (see: https://www.e-on.gr/products).
For these we seek a Full Stack Engineer to join our ranks and participate in new and exciting cutting-edge projects but also be an active member of the development team that maintains and expands existing Business Applications.
You are the ideal candidate if you are efficient, determined and resourceful and you possess strong technical and statistical skills. Exposure to business issues, analyses and a variety of Industries is also a key factor.
We would like you to have:Education
- Proficiency with typical object-oriented languages, such as Visual Basic and similar.
- Strong knowledge of Python as a server-side language.
- Familiarity with database technology, preferably PostgreSQL and DB2. Good command of SQL syntax and functionality.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data.
- Strong command in English language.
- Attention to Detail.
- Experience with thePython Flask framework.
- Knowledge of the Azure Platform.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with git, Linux.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience to HCL products (formerly known as “Lotus” and “IBM”): Notes and Domino.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other related discipline.Experience
- At minimum 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer.Benefits
- You will work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- We encourage team spirit and cooperation.
- You will participate in innovative large- scale projects.
- You will interact with customers and contribute to presentations.
- There will be opportunities for personal growth.
- You will get acompetitive salary and a private medical plan.
- You will be entitled to bonuses on performance andvalue.
* Birth Date
* Zip Code
* Attach your CV (File type 'pdf', 'doc', 'docx' or 'txt'. File size up to 1MB)
|* Military Service|